My vacation to California!

we went to go whale watching and we went to the beach and I got knocked over by the waves a little bit. we also went to six flags magic mountain and  while we were at six flags we went on the batman ride and we went on the ninja ride and also the galiath the galiath is a 255 foot drop we also went on California screamin’ and the new revoulution was fun we get to put on these googles and it will pull up a game that we can play on while the ride is going to fire we need to push the right button. we had fun. and we went to disney land and universal studios and I got so much SOUVENIRS! I am so happy now.

the new reveloution.

the twisted colusus.

3 thoughts on “My vacation to California!

1. Dear Olivia,
    I really enjoy your blog. The books on the top are so colorful. Did you enjoy six flags? I don’t think I could do the 225 foot drop on the galaith. Have you ever visted a blog from california (USA)? Also have you gone to any other states? YOu should go to Japan becuase they hve tokyo disney there. I really like going to universal studios. I hope you had a good time there. Come and visit my blog @ http://hmsjena.edublogs.org.
    Aloha,
    Jena

2. Hello Olivia!
    Woah that’s really cool. You are so lucky! Which of the rides was your favorite? Which one was the scariest?
    – Rebecca